must go on to AthleticClearance.com and create a clearance for the sport(s) they wish to participate in. Once you register and complete the
process online, print out a confirmation letter for and turn
into activities office. You may upload the physical forms or bring
forms into the activities office.
Physical Examination Informed Consent Form
Click here for the Physical Examination Informed Consent form ONLY if you are participating in the "Physical Day" at Brea Olinda High School.
- All athletes must have a yearly physical examination in order to play sports. The physical form is available on AthleticClearance.com.
- The ideal time for athletes physical is the first three weeks in June.
- The physical examination results are valid for one calendar year from the date of the exam.
- Students must be cleared to participate in summer programs as well as the school year.
- Physical packets are submitted through an online process please click: AthleticClearance.com
- register your athlete AND download your physical form to take to your physician.