Ms. Stephanie Panozzo - Library Media Technician
Phone: 714-990-7850 x1239
CHECK OUT POLICY
- There is a three (3) book limit for checkouts.
- Books are due in three (3) weeks
- Books may be renewed three (3) times.
- Reference books and current magazines are available for library use only.
Fines for Books Returned Late:
- Late books are charged 20¢ per day.
- Maximum late fee is $5.00.
Overdue or Lost Books:
- Students are notified of all overdue books.
- Lost books are fined the cost of replacing the book.
- Outstanding debts may interfere with graduation and registration.
- All books must be returned by June 1st.
- See the Library Policy
There is a copier in the library for student use. Copies cost 10¢ per page. Please ask for assistance when needing to make copies.
You can check out our Collection Analysis report, which gives details of our current library collection. Library Collection Report.
LOCATING A BOOK IN THE LIBRARY
Click here to get information about the library and details on how to find a book .
Click here to get information about using the Reader's Guide for doing research.
LOST AND FOUND
If you lost a book please come to the library and check to see if it has been turned in. All lost books are put on a cart where they will stay for 2 weeks and then they will be checked back into the system.
CQ Researcher username = brea and password = trial
"You quote it, you note it" - Plagiarism tutorial
Our collection of yearbooks includes most years from the class of 1928 - present. Some are available for purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.