Academic Help » Academic Help

Academic Help


What are the first steps I should take if I am having academic trouble with a particular subject?

Your first step should be to talk to your teacher.  Many students use peer tutors to help them through difficult chapters and/or problems and they also attend tutorial regularly.  Be sure to see your counselor, if you are struggling in any academic area.  Your counselor can provide you with some tips on time management and study skills.

How to I get a Daily Homework Contract or Weekly Progress Report?

Print your own copy or stop by the Attendance Office for a Daily Homework Contract or a Weekly Progress Report. Present the report to each teacher at the beginning of class, and don't forget to retrieve it from each teacher at the end of class.