Mrs. Julie Estell - Library Media Technician
Phone: 714-990-7850 x1239
Quick glance at how the Librarian can help you out!
- Gmail accounts (not Aeries)
- Checking out/checking in ALL books
- Searching for books
- Google Suite
For Textbook Damage Report and/or Calculator Request form, please go to the Helpful Links page!
For information on Textbooks/Novel replacements or Fines/Damages, go to the Policy and Procedures page!
- You MUST have your Student ID for checkouts.
- There is a three (3) book limit for checkouts.
- Books are due in three (3) weeks
- Books may be renewed three (3) times.
- Reference books and current magazines are available for library use only.
Fines for Late Library Books:
- Late books are charged 20¢ per day.
- Late fee not paid within 5 weeks: $5, in addition to original late fee.
- Past due late fee: $10, in addition to fees listed above.
- Fines can be found on the Destiny App under the student's school Google account.
Overdue or Lost Books:
- Students are notified of all overdue books.
- Lost books are fined the cost of replacing the book.
- Outstanding debts may interfere with graduation and registration.
- All books must be returned by June 1st.
- See the Library Policy for more information.
Locating a book in the Library
Lost and Found
If you lost a book please come to the library and check to see if it has been turned in.
Our collection of yearbooks includes most years from the class of 1928 - present. Some are available for purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.