Our School » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information


New Student Enrollment for School Year 2020 - 2021 
Please go online to enroll your student. 
You may scan or fax your required information stated down below in Step 4
(New BOHS Families) 
  • Step 1: Please go online to my School Locator to confirm you are within our school district boundaries.  This link provides an opportunity to verify your neighborhood homeschool by typing in your street address.
  • Step 2: Complete the online Aeries Internet Registration  Online Enrollment to enroll your student at BOHS. 
  • Step 3:  New Student Enrollment hours  ( 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
  • Step 4:  Once your student is enrolled you will receive an email detailing the next steps and what to bring to our New Student Enrollment.  You may email the required paperwork to mgraciarena@bousd.us Mirna Graciarena / Administrative Assistant or Sheila Del Cid / Senior Records Technician sdelcid@bousd.us 
  • Once the steps above have been completed, a counseling appointment will be given to go over course selection for the new student.

Parent/Guardian Check Box Document Name Instructions/Comment
q Utility Bill (Gas, water or electric bill)
q Mortgage Statement or Rental Agreement

FOR BOUSD RESIDENTS: The enrolling student must be living within the BOUSD boundaries.  The relative/guardian must submit two documents for verification of residency (must be current electric, gas, or water/sewer bill, mortgage, lease, or rental agreement).


FOR NON-RESIDENTS LIVING WITH BOUSD RESIDENTS:  Please provide a notarized letter stating that your family is living with another family residing in the BOUSD boundaries.  In addition please provide address verification from the resident family as described above (BOUSD Residents). Within 30 Days proof of residency with your name and the address will be needed.


q No prior enrollment in any BOUSD School
qPrior BOUSD Attendance
Please provide an official birth certificate for the student.  Please note that all students are enrolled in his or her legal name as it appears on his or her birth certificate or passport. Also, students are placed in the age-appropriate grade level.*
* International Students are placed based on the start of their middle school.  All international transcripts must be notarized and in English.
IMMUNIZATION RECORD Students will not be admitted without proper documentation of immunization.  A copy of the "Yellow" Health Record or other Office Health Record (School or doctor) must be provided to the school. 
 The student must be officially withdrawn from the previous school.  Withdrawal grades and unofficial transcript needed.
 Please provide an official transcript with withdrawal paperwork from the previous school if the school year has finished.  Clearly indicating which classes your student has taken and the grades he or she earned.  This transcript is used by a BOHS counselor to determine appropriate course placement

FOR STUDENTS COMING FROM ANOTHER CALIFORNIA PUBLIC SCHOOL:  Please provide a copy of your student’s standardized test scores from any of the following if he or she has taken them: State Standard Tests, CAASPP (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress), and/or CELDT (California English Language Development Test for English Language Learners).  You can obtain copies of your student’s test scores from the previous school.

For students identified for Special Education or 504 Plan Servies:  Please provide a copy of the latest IEP (Individual Education Plan and School Psychologist report) or Section 504 Plan.
  • If you are assuming responsibility for a child with the permission of that child's parents, you will need to complete  A BOUSD CAREGIVER Packet. (Please look on the right of this page to download)
  • Please download the packet and bring it to the school along with the required paperwork.