It is a pleasure to teach the most imaginative students at BOHS in AP Literature, Honors Lit/Comp II, and Film Studies.
Every day is a new adventure on our quest for enlightenment.
- BA in English and Teaching Credentials (English & Social Science) ♦ Cal State Fullerton
- MA in English Literature ♦ Chapman University
- AP Literature & Composition Reader @ Kansas City, MO, Louisville, KY & Salt Lake City, UT 2010-present
- AP College Board Literature & Composition Charter Mentor, 2016-present
- AP College Board Master Mentor 2018
- Appointed by the College Board to Mentor AP Literature Teachers in the New York City Department of Education
- AP Art History & AP Literature & Composition College Board Certified
- I am the mother of four children: an Apache helicopter pilot; a Crane Industry Manager; a high school English teacher/H2O Polo/Swim Coach and a College Student
- I love teaching, reading, art, movies, the ocean, and my family
My goal is to instill an appreciation for all aspects of the creative process and human condition.