It is always an honor to teach students at Brea Olinda High School. This year I will be teaching Spanish 2 and AP.
I attended Cal State Fullerton University and earned the following:
- Master of Science Degree with an emphasis in Secondary Education
- Single Subject Spanish-Language Arts Teaching Credential
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish Language
I have also spent years training to teach Spanish:
- AP Spanish Collegeboard training from UC Riverside
- L.A. STARS Foreign Language training from Occidental College
- Family activities
- Reading and Learning
- Coaching and playing soccer
- Visiting new places
Be sure to visit AERIES and Google Classroom to see your student's progress and what we are learning in class.
You can contact me at [email protected]